Many concerns strike fear in the hearts of those responsible for the safety of personnel returning to work, and associates and customers as well, as COVID-19 stay at home orders are lifted.
Too much of what has been suggested, by media, pundits or experts; or required, by the government, seems insufficient to calm those fears, largely because it’s lacking in many, many details.
At Intelligent Dynamics our expertise is in safety, including safety of products, safety in the delivery of services, and most importantly and plainly, safety in the process of doing your job. We specialize in the details.
It is a critical responsibility for managers and executives, and a task requiring the help of professionals, because of the magnitude of the implications of falling short. We can help you deliver.
With our help even novices can be quite successful, and feel fully confident in doing so, with the proper technical knowledge and support behind them.
We’ll provide the assistance you’ll need to succeed, starting with these important topics:
- At-Risk Activities for personnel
- The importance of quality systems when safety is on the line
- Risk Management
- Facilities Analysis
- Ensuring Safe Distancing
- Proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Adapting Cleanroom Techniques and Technologies
- Testing of Personnel
- Analysis of existing processes
- Process Mapping
- Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment (HARA)
- Design of Safety Systems and Processes
- Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Assessment of the likelihood of success for any given approach
Welcome to our world. We’re here to make sure that you navigate Back-to-Work safely, and successfully.